We have a number of exciting opportunities for driven and bright apprentices who are looking for a career not just a job. As one of the world’s leading defence organisations, you’ll gain valuable opportunities to broaden your experience and be a valued member of the team from day one.
During your time on the apprenticeship programme, you will have the support of experienced training professionals and institutions to ensure you achieve your academic potential. You will also have the support and guidance of engineering and manufacturing managers and mentors in the business that will be with you every step of the way.
Why General Dynamics UK?
- Structured and supported learning over three to four years (depending on the programme)
- Company-funded studies
- Starting salary of £12,000 plus bonus of up to 10 per cent (depending on Company and individual performance)
- Annual salary reviews and a competitive benefits package
- Supported training, learning and development
- Dedicated HR advisor to support and mentor you
- In-depth hands-on exposure and experience
- Time to attend college
- Job satisfaction and being part of a growing innovative global brand.
What are we looking for?
- 5 GCSEs or above at grade A-C in English, Maths and STEM-related subject
- Enthusiasm and interest in engineering and the defence industry
- Someone who wants to build a career
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and being innovative.